About the Role
• Looking for a motivated, result-oriented and quality-focused Data Architect with relevant technical skills, Work with team of Architects and Designers to come up with end-to-end solutions to build data platforms on top of AWS.
• Design and build scalable systems with AWS: use best practices and reducing AWS operational costs.
• Proficiency in design and build architecture for data visualization tools like Qlik, Power BI and Tableau
• Work on projects ingesting large amount of diverse data streams an organize them into our database (experience with Kafka etc. are highly valued).
• Infrastructure and Docker container management.
• Analyzing ETL or ELT napping logic and writing complex SQL queries to recreate logic.
• Build custom python integrations and plugins to support automation and business functions.
• Create Cl/CD pipelines tor Azure infrastructure, configuration and app deployments.
• Work on infrastructure automation using Ansible.
• Experience of working in complete Software Development life cycle involving analysis, technical design, development, testing, trouble shooting, maintenance, documentation and Agile Methodology
• Leading workshops using Design Thinking methodology with client senior executives to deliver cutting edge visual products
• Demonstrate excellent customer facing skills.
About the Company
A Self-Funded US Tech Startup with Modern Architecture, experience in building mobile first and cloud native products under dynamic leadership of 30+ Years Experienced in IT and backed by entrepreneurs with a history of successful companies. Now having a Team of 30+ Engineers from 3 different Time Zones.
Actively looking for Dynamic professionals in India, For Software Engineers this is a chance to build and scale a business that has accessed to Unlimited Growth with tangible outcomes, also gain vast experience with learning and executing best.